Returns & Refund
To initiate a return or exchange, email your order number, the item name, and the reason for the return or exchange to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: RETURN, or EXCHANGE
- Please note that our return policy lasts 30 days from the date of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it - including having its original tags and being in the original packaging.
- Some items are non-returnable - such as gift cards - please check the product description for exceptions.
- Certain sale items, such as clearance items, cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com with subject line EXCHANGE, and include your order number, the item name, and the reason for exchange
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted including, but not limited to, if an item is not in its original condition or is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Final determination of the condition of the item and its eligibility for refund is at the discretion of Seven Season.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Process for Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve gone through the whole process (A, B, and C) and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line REFUND, and include your order number.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- Details on the return shipping process will be emailed to you by email@example.com after you have initiated your return or exchange.
- We recommend you use a trackable shipping service, and to consider purchasing shipping insurance